Biogelx is recruiting! We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join the team.
9 Month Fixed Contract from January 2020.
WHO IS BIOGELX?
Sector: Life Sciences | Website: https://www.biogelx.com | Social: @biogelx
Biogelx is an early stage biomaterials company focused on the design and manufacture of a range of tunable peptide hydrogels capable of mimicking the properties of various tissue types. Our patented hydrogel technology is based on short, functional peptides, and these materials are being utilised across a range of cell culture applications including 3D cell-based assays, 3D bioprinting and regenerative medicine. The Company is now at a vital stage of growth as it expands into the emerging 3D bioprinting market through the development of a synthetic peptide bio-ink.
We currently have an exciting intern opportunity for an ambitious marketing graduate to join the team.
WHAT’S IN A DAY?
As a Marketing Intern, you will work alongside the Biogelx Team to develop marketing strategies, produce customer-focused content and work with the business development team to generate, qualify, and nurture high-quality leads/opportunities.
At Biogelx, there are plenty of opportunities to specialise and to complement your marketing theory grounding with real-life industry experience. Some common duties might include:
- Developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Managing digital media, including social media channels, website and advertising.
- Generating high quality, creative and novel digital content that provides insight relevant to customers’ personas.
- Writing copy for marketing material, including press releases, brochures, letters, emails and website.
- Coordinating the Company’s presence at relevant events.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure each piece of marketing content is technically accurate, aligns with company values, and supports a strong reputation.
- Continuous evaluation of digital content and marketing channels/campaigns in the context of delivering and converting the best leads.
- Analysis of on-site data to identify issues in the customer journey.
- Working out what influences people’s online decision making and testing your ideas off the back of this.
YOU WILL GAIN IMPORTANT SKILL, INCLUDING:
- Collaborating cross-departments.
- Working with external stakeholders.
- Communicating and working as a team.
- Seeing your role in a commercial context.
- Working with specialist contractors and software (WordPress, Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Establishing, understanding, and complying with a regulatory framework.
- Understanding yourself, your skills, and your interests.
Furthermore, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around inbound marketing and data management standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
WHAT SORT OF QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
This role is an investment in the future’s marketeers, so we’d like to hear only from those training in marketing or studying it at a university in the UK.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
This is an entry-level internship, so no experience is needed. However, we do expect candidates to have basic experience in some sort of workplace or organisation.
WHO WOULD IT SUIT THIS JOB?
You are creative, keen to learn, articulate, intelligent, driven to see results, and fascinated by marketing.
Advantageous experiences and skills:
- Ability to manage social media channels and website content.
- Experience in blogging.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management and data analytics skills.
- Proven ability to drive projects.
- Ability to multi-task and keen to take on new challenges.
- IT skills. Experience in using Microsoft Office package, WordPress or similar CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms, and Google Analytics.
READY TO GET STARTED?
We are looking for a candidate who can start early January 2020. Please apply by sending your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 December 2019. Academic references will be requested from all candidates, so be sure you have in mind a course tutor or lecturer that might be willing to provide one.
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
++NO AGENCIES PLEASE++