TERMIS-EU Workshop: 3D Bioprinting in Cancer Research
Biogelx will be at the upcoming TERMIS-EU Workshop focused on 3D Bioprinting in Cancer Research. The conference will take place in Nantes, France on August 26-27, 2019. The event offers an amazing opportunity to learn about the latest advances in 3D Bioprinting as it relates to specific applications in advanced 3D in-vitro models for cancer research.
We will be presenting our new Biogelx-INKs which we launched earlier this year. Come say hi and discover our latest bioprinting innovation, we’d love to meet you!
Scientific sessions from top experts in the field will cover all aspects of bioprinting in cancer research. You can take a look at the amazing program at workshop-termis.eu website or can download from here.
In the meantime, you might want to read what we have been writing about cancer research and bioprinting in the past:
- Four applications of 3D Bioprinting in cancer modelling >>
- Using Bioprinting to Create Better 3D Tumor Models >>
- 3D In-Vitro Tumor Models Are Changing Cancer Research and Drug Discovery >>
- 3D-Bioprinted Mini Brain helps scientist better understand the cellular interactions in brain cancer >>
- Architecturally defined 3D bioprinted models of human tumors >>
And in case you’d like to try our bioinks… We have a summer deal going on right now!